It's Not Easy Being Green.
(But at Chapel Hill Tire Car Care Center, it's worth it.)
Chapel Hill Tire Car Care Center is the only Certified Independent repair facility in the Triangle. Stringent requirements and regulations can make being a green business tough. Imagine what it's like being a green automotive service center? To be green in our business takes rigorous training, a commitment to the latest sustainable and diagnostic technology and, of course, a passion for environmental good stewardship. It takes time, money, training, technology, performance and culture change. But, at Chapel Hill Tire Car Care Center, it's worth it...because our community is worth it.
And now, after more than three years of on-going training and arduous certification, we're the first Certified Hybrid Repair Center in the Triangle. We offer complete, certified service and repair of all hybrid vehicles, including battery replacements.
- Complete, certified hybrid service and repair.
- Expert hybrid battery replacement using the latest sophisticated equipment (at a fraction of the cost of the dealership).
- 3-year guarantee on parts and labor.
Need your Toyota Prius Repaired? We offer repair services for the following hybrid vehicle models:
- Toyota Prius and Camry Hybrid
- Honda Civic and Accord Hybrid
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- Ford Fusion Hybrid
- and other models
Best of all, our friendly, well-trained, professional technicians deliver the same outstanding service for hybrids as we do for all makes and models of vehicles-from performing routine maintenance to repairing problems to replacing batteries. With four convenient locations in Chapel Hill, Carrboro and Durham, we make it easy for customers by scheduling appointments and providing free shuttle service.
"If you're committed to being an environmental leader in the community, you can't stop innovating. It's our job to evolve with our customers. That's why we went back to school for hybrid certification. Our commitment to good stewardship means we will always be looking for new ways to offer our customers expert service of all their vehicles by the best-trained technicians using the latest technology. And we'll make it courteous and convenient and cost-effective." -Chapel Hill Tire Car Care Center owner Marc Pons.
My Chapel Hill Tire Car Care Center Hybrid Check List
- Inspect and lubricate brake calipers to prevent seizure as a result of regenerative braking operation.
Every 30,000 Miles
- Service your hybrid's cooling systems every 30,000 miles.
- Service your CVT transmission every 30,000 miles.
Every 100,000 Miles
- Tune up your hybrid, including spark plugs and valve adjustment.
- Replace your hybrid's high voltage battery, at a fraction of the cost of the dealership, with a replacement battery that includes a 36-month limited Warranty.
- Install a new hybrid transmission, if needed.
- Replace your hybrid's inverters, the brain of the hybrid system that converts the electricity, as needed.
The most important thing on that check list?
Our friendly, well-trained, professional technicians deliver the same outstanding service for hybrids as we do for all makes and models of vehicles–from performing routine maintenance to repairing problems to replacing batteries.
With four convenient locations in Chapel Hill, Carrboro and Durham, we make it easy for hybrid customers by scheduling (and honoring) appointments and providing free shuttle service.
Chapel Hill Tire Car Care Center: Your Complete Hybrid Car Care Center.
To schedule an appointment call or click here for our contact page.