When you don’t have time to visit the shop for a service or repair, our mechanics will come to you! While it might sound too good to be true, Chapel Hill Tire does it every day. Our professionals are here to answer your questions about mechanic pick-up and delivery service.
How Much Does Pick-Up and Delivery Mechanic Service Cost?
Pick-up and delivery service is free for our drivers! Yes, you read that right. You can get your vehicle serviced without leaving your seat, tailored to your schedule—all at no additional cost to you.
Does My Car Service Qualify for Pick-Up and Delivery?
Almost all car services qualify for pick-up and delivery, including:
- Brake pad replacement
- Oil change
- New tire installation
- Car inspection
- Tire balancing
- Wheel alignment
- Maintenance flushes
- Headlight restoration
Unfortunately, we cannot tow your vehicle to our shop for service. As such, your car must be in drivable condition for pick-up and delivery. If you have a question about whether or not your vehicle qualifies for this service, please give your nearest Chapel Hill Tire location a call.
Is Mechanic Pick-Up and Delivery Service Safe?
Not only is pick-up and delivery service safe—it is perhaps one of the most safeguarded ways to receive automotive service.
- Safe for you: During these uncertain times, Chapel Hill Tire is doing its part to keep you safe. Pick-up and delivery services are completely contactless. Our experts will confirm your preferred key pick-up process—including the option for you to leave your keys in the car for us. You can also pay by text or by phone for a contactless payment option.
- Safe for your car: Driving a car that is due for service requires careful, experienced driving practices. Who better to take care of that than professional drivers and mechanics? Your car is in safe hands when you choose pick-up and delivery service.
How Do I Sign Up For Pick-Up and Delivery?
- Step 1: Click “Make an Appointment”
- Step 2: In the “Select Appointment Type” drop-down menu, click the “Pick-Up and Delivery” option.
- Step 3: Fill out and submit the form using the on-screen guidance.
- Step 4: Our professionals will be in touch to confirm your appointment.
Does Chapel Hill Tire Offer At-Home Service?
Our mechanics will come to you! However, we do not perform any at-home services at this time. Our mechanics are committed to providing customers with only the highest level of care, safety, and service. At-home mechanic services would not allow our experts to access the advanced suite of in-house technology, tools, and equipment that help us provide industry-leading service. Instead, we bring your car back to the shop and deliver it back to you fully serviced.
Am I Within a Chapel Hill Tire Pick-Up Service Area?
With our 9 Triangle-area locations across Raleigh, Apex, Chapel Hill, Durham, and Carrboro, Chapel Hill Tire proudly accommodates an expansive service area. We also proudly extend this service to drivers in nearby communities, including:
Chapel Hill Tire Pick-Up and Delivery Service
When you are ready to access the convenience of pick-up and delivery mechanic services, Chapel Hill Tire is here for you! If you don’t see your question answered here, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We invite you to make your car care appointment here online to get started today!