What happens when you find that the funny noise your car is making stems from severe engine damage? Perhaps your catalytic converter was stolen from under your vehicle, and now you are stuck paying for a replacement? Unfortunately, costly car damage can be unpredictable and challenging to prevent—even with routine maintenance.
In some cases, your car insurance will help cover your mechanic bill. In other cases, you may get stuck with repair costs greater than your paycheck. At Chapel Hill Tire, we help customers with unexpected car repair costs by partnering with Snap Finance. Here is our quick guide to financing your car mechanic services.
Snap Finance for Mechanic Services
Here at Chapel Hill Tire, we have partnered with Snap Finance to help drivers afford unexpected costs. This option provides financing benefits for drivers with little or no credit, including:
- High Approval Rates: Snap Finance says “yes” when other lenders say “no,” even in cases of no credit or poor credit.
- Quick and Easy Financing: Their quick and easy application process can be completed online in no time. Best of all, you receive your approval decision in seconds.
- Flexible Payment Options: Snap Finances gives customers multiple ways to pay—allowing you to select a plan that fits your budget.
Much like credit card financing, this option comes with a few considerations:
- Assorted Financing Structure: Every offer and contract you receive from Snap Finance is created uniquely for you. Because there is not a blanket financing or fee structure, it is essential you carefully read your offer to ensure you fully understand your Snap contract, fees, final payoff amount, and other details.
- Minimum Qualifications: While Snap Finance is known for its high approval rates, you will need to meet their minimum qualifications, outlined here.
Credit Card Mechanic Financing
As an additional recourse for drivers, many customers finance their mechanic services with one of their existing credit cards. This is an ideal option for drivers who have credit cards with low APRs and high credit limits. Financing with a credit card offers several benefits, including:
- Existing Account: By financing with an existing credit card, you will not need to complete an application or set up a new account.
- Rewards Programs: If you get rewards, cashback, or other credit card perks, you can reap these benefits while getting your car the care it needs.
However, this option does come with a few considerations:
- Credit Card Capacity: Naturally, you will need to first ensure you have enough lending capacity to fund your mechanic services. If necessary, you may be able to request a credit line increase. Many credit card companies offer instant responses to credit line increase requests.
- Credit Limit: Putting your mechanic bill on your credit card can max out your credit limit and restrict the routine costs that you may ordinarily apply to the card.
If you have a high-interest rate on your credit card, it can be helpful to see how this rate compares to other financing options. Naturally, the lower your APR, fees, and additional costs are, the less money you will have to pay for your services.
In addition to your credit card and mechanic financing options, you might consider consulting with your bank to examine your credit or personal loan options.
Chapel Hill Tire Mechanic Service Financing
Here at Chapel Hill Tire, we are committed to helping our customers Drive Happy, and we are excited to offer new ways for drivers to get the car care they need. If you are looking for a local mechanic shop with financing services, look no further than your nearest Chapel Hill Tire.
We have nine convenient locations across Chapel Hill, Apex, Carrboro, Durham, and Raleigh. Chapel Hill Tire also proudly serves nearby communities, including Knightdale, Cary, Pittsboro, Wake Forest, Hillsborough, Morrisville, and beyond. We welcome you to make an online appointment, explore our promotions, or give us a call to get started today!