To protect our customers and community during the current crisis, we are now offering curbside service to anyone who would prefer to not come into our lobby.
It’s easy to use:
- Visit our online appointment scheduler
- Under “Select Appointment Type,” choose “Curbside Service”
- Complete the form to make your appointment – be sure to list your cell phone number in your Contact Information, so we can communicate by text
- Once your appointment is booked, we will send a text to let you know that your information has been loaded in our system
- Reply to our text when you arrive for your appointment
- A service advisor will come to your car to check you in
- We will keep you updated via text as we service your vehicle
- When your service is complete, we will send a text-to-pay notification to your cell phone, so you can pay by phone.
- A printed copy of your final invoice and your keys will be in your car when you pick it up
If you must or would prefer to stay at your home or office, we are also offering Free Pickup & Delivery service.
Additional steps we are taking to keep you safe
- Our staff are washing their hands often.
- Techs are required to wear latex gloves on every vehicle and will change them often.
- Advisors are required to wear latex gloves and change them often.
- Customer keys are wiped down before dropping in RO pouches.
- Techs are to use steering wheel covers on all vehicles. (When available)
- Techs are to use disinfectant to wipe down steering wheel, shifter knob, and door handles before and after working on each car. (When available)
- Wipe down all surfaces and door handles as often as possible, at least hourly in the showrooms.
- All customers are to be offered text-to-pay as the primary form of payment.
- Weather permitting, we will prop open your front doors, so you don’t have to touch handles.
This is a critical time for our entire community to work together to prevent this from becoming an even greater crisis. If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and wait until you are well to have your car serviced. We will be here, grateful to greet you when you are feeling better.
Thank you for continuing to support Chapel Hill Tire and all local businesses during these very difficult times. As you know, the situation is very fluid. We will continue to monitor and try all measures to keep you and our team safe during this crisis.
Chapel Hill Tire