Wheel & Rim Repair
If your car has a bent rim, it’s important that you take care of it quickly. A bent rim or wheel is an issue that could lead to bigger, more serious problems such as:
- Car misalignment
- Air leaks that lead to flat tires
- Car vibrations at faster speeds
- Tire blowouts at faster speeds
But don’t worry. Bring your car to Chapel Hill Tire and our car care experts will fix your bent rims. Our services include:
- Bent Wheel Straightening – Our rim specialists will straighten out a bent rim so you can avoid expensive replacement.
- Custom Color Services – Our wheel services include custom color matching and complete color changes, ensuring you leave satisfied.
- Cosmetic Curb Damage Restoration – Our service professionals will clean up scrapes and dings, and stop minor issues before they become major repair work.
When you need wheel and rim repair, Chapel Hill Tire is a tire shop you can trust to do a great job at a fair cost. We’ll get you in, out, and on with your life.
Wheel & Rim Repair Costs
Wheel Straightening & Rim Repair
Don't forget, new customers get $20 off!
Why Choose Chapel Hill Tire for Wheel & Rim Repair?
The Triangle has come to Chapel Hill Tire for all car care needs for more than 60 years. We offer a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty that beats any dealerships, and our FREE shuttle takes you anywhere you want to go while we take care of your wheels.