Wheel and Rim Repair in Durham
Wheel & Rim Repair
If your car has a bent rim, it’s important that you take care of it quickly. A bent rim or wheel is an issue that could lead to bigger, more serious problems such as:
- Car misalignment
- Air leaks that lead to flat tires
- Car vibrations at faster speeds
- Tire blowouts at faster speeds
But don’t worry. Bring your car to Chapel Hill Tire and our car care experts will fix your bent rims in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Carrboro. Our services include:
- Bent Wheel Straightening – Our rim specialists will straighten out a bent rim so you can avoid expensive replacement.
- Custom Color Services – Our wheel services include custom color matching and complete color changes, ensuring you leave satisfied.
- Cosmetic Curb Damage Restoration – Our service professionals will clean up scrapes and dings, and stop minor issues before they become major repair work.
When you need wheel and rim repair in Raleigh, Durham, Carrboro, or Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill Tire is a tire shop you can trust to do a great job at a fair cost. We’ll get you in, out, and on with your life.
Wheel & Rim Repair Costs
Wheel Straightening & Rim Repair
Don't forget, new customers get $20 off!
Why Choose Chapel Hill Tire for Wheel & Rim Repair?
The Triangle has come to Chapel Hill Tire for all car care needs for more than 60 years. We offer a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty that beats any dealerships, and our FREE shuttle takes you anywhere you want to go while we take care of your wheels.